Saturday, March 28, 2009

thes picshr is wone ov robbies things thut i made thes. iv bene wrcing on thes for a vere long time . iv bene louveing it . i hav sum mor ov things . i hav mor things too wrc on . i just louve my things thut i make . iv doing a things so i like too do things . iv bene doing mor things then 8 and im 6 yes im acshle my things ar made frum papre .

Mama's help with spelling:
This picture is one of Robbie's things that I made this. I've been working on this for a very long time .I've been loving it . I have some more of things . I have more things too work on .I just Love my things that I make. I've doing a things so I like to do things . I've been doing more things than 8 and I'm 6 years I'm actually my things are made from paper .

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty awesome things Robbie! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think your pictures are awesome, Robbie. I like the "Tree" one the best, but they are all great. Keep up the great work on you pictures and your writing, you have lots to be proud of.

    Trina

    ReplyDelete